Getting a green card is also known as getting a permanent resident. This is when people from different countries of origin apply for citizenship in the United States and are granted a green card to let them be a lawful residence but not quite citizens but after a couple of years, they can apply for that. When you have a green card, you will be allowed to live in the country for a period of 10 years and after that, you would be required to apply for a new one but in that period you can apply for citizenship and can stay longer.
When applying for a green card, there are certain requirements you would have to meet to be considered eligible. Here are professionals let you know on all the filing process and also on your application eligibility. Here are a few things that can make you eligible for a green card and they include.
- Being a special immigrant.
- If you are a victim of abuse
- If you’re a victim of human trafficking or a crime victim.
- If you’re seeking an asylum status
We let you know on the different processes you need in obtaining your visa such as
- Getting a family member to sign your petition on your behalf. This family member has to be a citizen of the United States or a permanent resident.
- When the application is approved, you are required to get a visa based on your eligibility.
- You then need to attend a biometrics appointment where your photographs and fingerprints, as well as your signature, would be given to the immigration officers.
- You need to attend an interview. It is very important to take your interview seriously as it is the last determining factor.
About us :
We let you know of every step required to getting a green card that is valid for 10 years. Getting a conditional green card just last for a period of 2 years. To be Blessed to get a green card valid for longer, a petition would be filed to remove all conditions which make you eligible just for a 2-year permanent resident. You need to complete a form which is 1751
While waiting for an immigration agency, we help you check your status and let you know if you were granted or denied. If you were and you would like to reapply again, then we would help you by pointing out mistakes that might have caused a denial in the first place.
Our professionals walk you through on the filing processes as well as the interview, thereby giving you a great chance to get your green card.
About Green Card Organization