Getting a Green Card is one thing a lot of immigrants look forward to, and they have cause to because the Green Card gives them the rights to be permanent citizens of the U.S.; hence, they can get access to the benefits that American Citizens enjoy. However, it is imperative to know that the Green Card expires every 10 years; thus, there is the need to renew it via the Green Card Renewal application. Apart from the Green Card getting expired, there are several other reasons why you may need to renew your Green Card, however, in all, it is important to ensure that you begin the renewal process within 6 months of the Green Card’s expiration.
There is only one way to get your Green Card renewed, and that is through the Green Card Renewal application. This is the form that you fill and submit, in order to be eligible for renewal. When applying for a Green Card renewal, these are the basic steps you go through:
- Get the Form I-90 filled and completed, and you should also complete the application to effect the replacement of your permanent resident card.
- Pay the fees required by the agency.
- Some documents are needed to be submitted with the application, as required by the agency.
- The Form I-90 should be properly signed, and also ensure that it is properly filed.
The steps mentioned above make it look like it is as straightforward as it seems, it may not be that way when you begin the process of filling the Green Card Renewal application, because there are some parts contained within the application that are intricate, and if not properly filled, could lead to the disqualification of the application. When your application gets disqualified, it could come with some dire consequences; hence, it is imperative that you get us to assist you through the form filling process in order to avoid making costly errors.
If you fail to renew your Green card, then you will not be able to:
- Get another job, because employers will want to know for a fact that you are a legal citizen.
- Get a professional license, and if you have one, you could lose it.
- Renew your driver’s license.
- Purchasing a property or house with the same conditions and benefits a citizen gets will be impossible.
- You will not be allowed reentry into the U.S.
From the above, it is clear that proper care is needed when dealing with the Green Card Renewal application, and you cannot afford to make mistakes while having it filled. In order for you not to make mistakes, we are on hand to guide you through the whole process and ensure you handle the Green Card Renewal application with so much care and meticulousness. We have been in the business for a while and have recorded successes with so many clients; hence, we have the pedigree to help you get the best out of the process, and are always on hand to help you out.
About Green Card Organization